Monday, September 21, 2015

someone sent me this email to publish..please CB readers i need help

someone sent me this email to publish..please CB readers i need help



my boyfriend of 4 years just proposed to me i know he loves me so much but for past four years we've had so many cheating circumstances from him and i usually try to overlook it because of everything we've  been through but he suddenly proposed to me ,i love him so much but i also know he cheats in the back of my mine since all this happenings over the years ,he says he has stopped but i cannot just get the thoughts out of my head ,i really don't know if that a good way of starting a family with him with all this thoughts or should i overlook and believe he has changed ,could it happen again in the future when we get married ....maybe i should just learn from the past and get away before i regret for the rest of my life..i really do love him...i need your help PLEASE




No comments:

Post a Comment